All nitrogen generators are not created equal. Some may cost less and appear great on the outside. Look closer and we think you’ll agree that we offer a superior product, greater durability and a better overall value.
- Food processing, packaging blanketing and perishable storage.
- Pharmaceutical, electronics and refrigeration manufacturing.
- Metallurgical heat treatment, annealing, carborizing.
- Plasma and laser cutting for assist and beam purge.
- Chemical blanketing, purging, inerting, transfer.
- Seal gas applications.
- Laboratory applications, purging analytical instruments
- Corrossive liquid cooling.
- Wine and beer dispensing.
- Tire inﬂation.
- Sparging and mixing.
- Pneumatech nitrogen generators signiﬁcantly reduce nitrogen costs over traditional sources of supply.
- ROI usually less than one year.
(See ROI Table)
- Reduce labor costs from cylinder handling.
- Simple design with no moving parts
- Designed with high quality components for 24-hour, non-stop operation, with minimal maintenance and attention.
- Purity levels from 90% – 99.9%
- Seven (7) standard cabinet models to meet most requirements.
- 6 Packaged Optional Conﬁgurations offer customized solutions.
|Model #||Height (Tank Mounted Units)||Width (Tank Mounted)||Height (Wall or Floor Mounted)||Width (Wall or Floor Mounted)||Flow (Rate)|
|PMNG-80||72 9/16 in||34 7/16 in||46.75 in||22.5 in||168 scfh|
|PMNG-160||72 9/16 in||34 7/16 in||46.75 in||22.5 in||336 scfh|
|PMNG-240||72 9/16 in||34 7/16 in||46.75 in||22.5 in||504 scfh|
|PMNG-320||72 9/16 in||34 7/16 in||46.75 in||22.5 in||672 scfh|
|PMNG-500||N/A||N/A||60.75 in||24 3/8 in||1120 scfh|